10 hours of recorded lessons
Certificate on course completion
What is in it for you?
In today’s world, the vast proliferation of data is disrupting existing business models and organizations are keener in taking data driven strategic business decisions. However, having all information at our fingertips doesn’t make it easier to communicate - it makes it harder.
Currently, there is a growing need in the Corporate sector for guidance on how to communicate effectively with data. Data Storytelling will be an in-demand skill for any professional in the upcoming years.
Let’s consider for example
There are various sources of financial data which play a vital role in strategic decision making. Hence finance folks who deal with analysing data need to convey their results in an effective way. Data maybe related to:
- Analyzing accounts receivable
- Monitor travel expense data
- Drilling down into cash flow details
- Actual vs Budget forecasts
Sales and Marketing
With rise in digital marketing, there is abundant data available for sales and marketing managers to run down deep analytics and to make a significant impact on growth. With limited time they need to analyze and communicate:
- Sales performance against target
- Marketing leadership KPI
- Sales growth dashboard
- Marketing campaign activity calendar
Are you someone who deals with data and looking forward to better visualizing and communicating it? You are at the right place with the right course!
What you will learn?
- Soft Skills - Data Storytelling - Understand how human perception works and translate knowledge into rules for displaying information.
- Hard Skills - Tableau tool - Understand a powerful BI tool - Tableau to visualize data using Data Storytelling principles to develop effective Dashboards
Why learn from him?
- He is passionate about assisting companies to progress through different stages of the analytics maturity curve.
- He has captured his real life experiences in the course content
Business Development Executive, International Advisory Council
Mr Atri, Delivered detailed information related to the subject. I really enjoyed the online course. I thought it was well planned and layed out, easy for me to follow and understand.
The program was very informative and interesting. Mr. Atri explained the basic concepts well and in a detailed manner. Sir cleared every doubt. Overall it was interactive fun learning from sir. Thank you India fintech forum people for arranging such a program.
Product Management Intern, Finovate Capital
The course about tableau was well structured. It is ideal for someone who is getting their hands dirty in using tableau.
I particularly liked the live sessions where the instructor clarified our doubts.
If you cannot make the audience reach the “Aha-Moment” with reduced cognitive load while you unveil the story that your data carries and a guidance to bring in the much needed solutions to the critical problems, your data are useless, dump them.
Regional Sales Manager, Experian Credit Information Company of India
It was very insightful. It is always good to have a different perspective on how people view data and make a difference with diagrammatic representation.